Luncheon Schedule & Speakers (2019-20)
Updated: Nov 18, 2019
- Wed., Sept. 18, 2019 - Geneva Maresma presents "Effectively Communicating Your Brand or Cause"
- Wed., Oct. 16, 2019 - Women's Health, South Bay Hospital
- Wed., Nov. 20, 2019- A presentation by the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office
- Wed., Dec. 18, 2019 - A special holiday evening event with entertainment by the Riverview High School Glee Club. Location TBD
- Wed., Jan. 15, 2020 - Jill Andrew, Mental Health
- Wed., Feb. 19, 2020 - Eileen Rodriquez, Regional Director, Small Business Development Center, University of South Florida
-Wed., March 18, 2020 - Riverview Public Library -Wed., April 15, 2020 - Human Trafficking
-Wed., May 20, 2020 - Presentation of Scholarship Awards -Wed., June 17, 2020 - Installation of Riverview Woman's Club Officers Unless otherwise noted, we meet regularly for lunch at the Venue (11268 Boyette Road, Riverview, FL) on the 3rd Wednesday of every month September through June. Cost is $15 if payment is made online in advance. Guests are always welcome and may attend twice before joining, giving you plenty of time to make a decision about membership! ! We ask that you pay in advance by the Friday before the luncheon meeting.
During the summer months, fellowship and networking events are scheduled for the members' enjoyment.
Keep in mind, our membership dues are only $50 per year and include a colorful magnetic name tag that can be customized with your business or organization.
To learn more about our club, visit our website at www.RiverviewWomansClub.org.
Register/Pay for your lunch at https://www.riverviewwomansclub.org/ticket-purchasing